Chris's Handyman Service
I specialize in commercial and residential small jobs. I often am called to:
- Replace light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Replace electrical outlets and switches
- Replace faucets, sinks, and vanities
- Repair plumbing leaks
- Install doorknobs and deadbolts
- Repair loose or fallen vinyl siding
- Patch drywall
- General carpentry repairs
- Haul items (I have open and closed trailers)
- Powerwash homes and surfaces
- Open (pick) locks, locked drawers and cabinets
- Drawer and cabinet repair
- Retrieve broken keys
- Replace locks
- Replace doors
- Adjust sagging doors
- Paint interior surfaces (spray, roll, or brush)
- Install appliances
- Clean HVAC vents and ceiling tile
- Replace ceiling tiles
- Install laminate flooring, carpet squares, etc. (no sheet vinyl or carpet)
- Hang window blinds and curtain rods
- Hang pictures
- Hang shelves
- Hang TV's on wall mounts
- Minor tile repair
- Repair stair rails inside and out
- Step repair
- and other work that needs a handy solution.
Taking jobs of all sizes
from 15 minutes and up!
Does he do that?
Serving Columbia, South Carolina.
Licensed and Insured
for business in South Carolina
Call for a FREE ESTIMATE
Cash, Check, Zelle, Venmo, PopMoney, and Major Credit Cards Accepted!